Friday, December 10, 2010

We don't sleep when the sun goes down

What's great about today? It's Friday and it's going to be a weekend of fun, shopping (I found one dress for one of the weddings, thank the dog) and recovery.

One of the only times you'll ever see me in a dress

After a few months planning, many many threaded emails that have confused us more then anything else and some sneaky Adult World shopping on Long Street, the bachelorette party is finally here. Obviously I'm not going to let up on much as you never know if my friend reads this or not, but there is a cool theme that is tied in with the food - being Jews we can NEVER under cater - and some hilarious accessories that will add to what is going to be an awesome night ending in... Tiger Tiger. So help me G-d, that is the only thing I'm worried about. The shooter bar, that dance floor or feeling like you are 70 in the shade it's going to be mayhem and especially with my Dr Yoni, there will be some snaps to keep in the blackmail bag for later.


Checklist:

Must buy
  • Salt and Vinegar chips and a 1.5l Coca Cola (hangover helper thanks to my time at women24 and food24
  • 1 x dress for next wedding
  • New identity for Dr Yoni when she has most probably, thrown it away at Tiger Tiger. 
Sunday = recovery. The end

If anyone has some superb recovery programs that coincide with shopping as I'll be looking for another dress, please share. 

Title lyrics: Adrian Lux - Teenage Crime

No comments: